lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [dummy question] applying patch
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:28:47 GMT
surfer10 wrote:
> i'm a little bit noob in java compiler so could you please tell me what tools
> are used to apply patch SOLR-236 (Field groupping), does it need to be
> applied on current solr-1.3 (and nightly builds of 1.4) or it already in
> box?
>
> what batch file stands for solr compilation in its distributive?

There is some info about working with patches here:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute#head-0c6f98ee1e6e92198feb7d198b20ece2eb9804dc

There has been recent talk about bring that patch up to an apply-able
state (trunk is a moving target). If it doesnt apply, try searching the
mailing list for recent emails on that patch.

- Mark