lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Marc Sturlese <marc.sturl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deduplication patch not working in nightly build
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 10:42:48 GMT

Yeah looks like but... if I don't use the DeDuplication patch everything
works perfect.  I can create my indexed using full import and delta import
without problems. The JdbcDataSource of the nightly is pretty similar to the
1.3 release...
The DeDuplication patch doesn't touch the dataimporthandler classes... it's
coz I thought the problem was not there (but can't say it for sure...)

I was thinking that the problem has something to do with the
UpdateRequestProcessorChain but don't know how this part of the source
works...

Any advice how could I sort it? I am really interested in updating to the
nightly build as I think new facet algorithm and  SolrDeletionPolicy are
really great stuff!

Thanks


Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् wrote:
> 
> looks like a bug w/ DIH with the recent fixes.
> --Noble
> 
> On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 2:36 PM, Marc Sturlese <marc.sturlese@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hey there,
>> I was using the Deduplication patch with Solr 1.3 release and everything
>> was
>> working perfectly. Now I upgraded to a nigthly build (20th december) to
>> be
>> able to use new facet algorithm and other stuff and DeDuplication is not
>> working any more. I have followed exactly the same steps to apply the
>> patch
>> to the source code. I am geting this error:
>>
>> WARNING: Error reading data
>> com.mysql.jdbc.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure due
>> to
>> underlying exception:
>>
>> ** BEGIN NESTED EXCEPTION **
>>
>> java.io.EOFException
>>
>> STACKTRACE:
>>
>> java.io.EOFException
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.readFully(MysqlIO.java:1905)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:2404)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2862)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:771)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.nextRow(MysqlIO.java:1289)
>>        at
>> com.mysql.jdbc.RowDataDynamic.nextRecord(RowDataDynamic.java:362)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.RowDataDynamic.next(RowDataDynamic.java:352)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSet.next(ResultSet.java:6144)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.hasnext(JdbcDataSource.java:294)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.access$400(JdbcDataSource.java:189)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator$1.hasNext(JdbcDataSource.java:225)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorBase.getNext(EntityProcessorBase.java:229)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.nextRow(SqlEntityProcessor.java:76)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:351)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.doFullDump(DocBuilder.java:193)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.execute(DocBuilder.java:144)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.doFullImport(DataImporter.java:334)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.runCmd(DataImporter.java:407)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter$1.run(DataImporter.java:388)
>>
>>
>> ** END NESTED EXCEPTION **
>> Last packet sent to the server was 202481 ms ago.
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:2563)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2862)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:771)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.nextRow(MysqlIO.java:1289)
>>        at
>> com.mysql.jdbc.RowDataDynamic.nextRecord(RowDataDynamic.java:362)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.RowDataDynamic.next(RowDataDynamic.java:352)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSet.next(ResultSet.java:6144)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.hasnext(JdbcDataSource.java:294)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.access$400(JdbcDataSource.java:189)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator$1.hasNext(JdbcDataSource.java:225)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorBase.getNext(EntityProcessorBase.java:229)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.nextRow(SqlEntityProcessor.java:76)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:351)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.doFullDump(DocBuilder.java:193)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.execute(DocBuilder.java:144)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.doFullImport(DataImporter.java:334)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.runCmd(DataImporter.java:407)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter$1.run(DataImporter.java:388)
>> Jan 5, 2009 10:06:16 AM org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource
>> logError
>> WARNING: Exception while closing result set
>> com.mysql.jdbc.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure due
>> to
>> underlying exception:
>>
>> ** BEGIN NESTED EXCEPTION **
>>
>> java.io.EOFException
>>
>> STACKTRACE:
>>
>> java.io.EOFException
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.readFully(MysqlIO.java:1905)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:2351)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2862)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:771)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.nextRow(MysqlIO.java:1289)
>>        at
>> com.mysql.jdbc.RowDataDynamic.nextRecord(RowDataDynamic.java:362)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.RowDataDynamic.next(RowDataDynamic.java:352)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.RowDataDynamic.close(RowDataDynamic.java:150)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSet.realClose(ResultSet.java:6488)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSet.close(ResultSet.java:736)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.close(JdbcDataSource.java:312)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.hasnext(JdbcDataSource.java:304)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.access$400(JdbcDataSource.java:189)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator$1.hasNext(JdbcDataSource.java:225)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorBase.getNext(EntityProcessorBase.java:229)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.nextRow(SqlEntityProcessor.java:76)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:351)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.doFullDump(DocBuilder.java:193)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.execute(DocBuilder.java:144)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.doFullImport(DataImporter.java:334)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.runCmd(DataImporter.java:407)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter$1.run(DataImporter.java:388)
>>
>>
>> ** END NESTED EXCEPTION **
>>
>> Last packet sent to the server was 202482 ms ago.
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:2563)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2862)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:771)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.nextRow(MysqlIO.java:1289)
>>        at
>> com.mysql.jdbc.RowDataDynamic.nextRecord(RowDataDynamic.java:362)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.RowDataDynamic.next(RowDataDynamic.java:352)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.RowDataDynamic.close(RowDataDynamic.java:150)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSet.realClose(ResultSet.java:6488)
>>        at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSet.close(ResultSet.java:736)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.close(JdbcDataSource.java:312)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.hasnext(JdbcDataSource.java:304)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.access$400(JdbcDataSource.java:189)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator$1.hasNext(JdbcDataSource.java:225)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorBase.getNext(EntityProcessorBase.java:229)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.nextRow(SqlEntityProcessor.java:76)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:351)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.doFullDump(DocBuilder.java:193)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.execute(DocBuilder.java:144)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.doFullImport(DataImporter.java:334)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.runCmd(DataImporter.java:407)
>>        at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter$1.run(DataImporter.java:388)
>>
>> Mark do you know if I should to some extra hack to run DeDuplication
>> patch
>> in the new solr version (nightly)? Has something changed in the source
>> that
>> make it not work or it's simply that i am doing something wrong?
>>
>> Thanks in advanced
>> --
>> View this message in context:
>> http://www.nabble.com/Deduplication-patch-not-working-in-nightly-build-tp21287327p21287327.html
>> Sent from the Solr - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>>
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> --Noble Paul
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Deduplication-patch-not-working-in-nightly-build-tp21287327p21288838.html
Sent from the Solr - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message