lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: synonyms.txt file updated frequently
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 13:05:43 GMT
I haven't fully thought it through, but I was thinking that, in the
create code in the Factory (where it returns then new TokenFilter),
you would simply check to see if the file is new, and if it is, reload
it and recreate the SynonymMap, accounting for threading issues, of
course, and possibly a timing mechanism such that you aren't
constantly reloading.

The old filters will just go away when they are done, just as they
always do.

Grant Ingersoll

Lucene Helpful Hints: