lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From mahendra mahendra <mahendra_featu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Performance issue
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 00:23:54 GMT
Hi,

I have configured solr in two different servers in different machines.
One server I am using for indexing and another server using for searching data.
Both servers are pointing to the common data directory (shared drive).

When indexer server posting the data to shared drive (data directory), search server is not
displaying the data which is posted newly from indexer server unless restarting the search
server or reloading search server cores. It’s having unnecessary load on the search server.

Is there anyway I can get the results without restarting the server or reloading cores from
search machine.

Would appreciate for any help!!

Thanks & Regards,
Mahendra