lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wettin <karl.wet...@gmail.com>
Subject QParserPlugin
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 06:07:20 GMT
Hi forum,

I'm trying to get QParserPlugin to work, I've got
<queryParser name="myqueryparser" class="a.b.QParserPlugin"/>

but still get Unknown query type 'myqueryparser' when I
/solr/select/?defType=myqueryparser&q=foo

There is no warning about myqueryparser from Solr at startup.

I do however manage to get this working:
   <fieldType name="foo" stored="true" indexed="true" class="a.b.C">
     <analyzer type="index" class="a.b.D"/>
     <analyzer type="query" class="a.b.E"/>
   </fieldType>

So it shouldn't be my Solr environment or a classpath problem? That's
the level of me setting up Solr, I'm left with no clues to why it
doesn't register.

gratefully,

     karl