lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Sagar Khetkade <sagar.khetk...@hotmail.com>
Subject Core load: reading config file (no class defination found ) error
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2008 08:19:52 GMT

Hi,
When loading the solr core in an web application I am using EmbeddedSolrServer class.
 When loading the core directly through CoreContainer  Class’s constructor CoreContainer(String
instanceDir, File configFile) it is giving me error of  “java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/lucene/search/highlight/Scorer” while reading the schema file.
 I have tried using SolrCore class to get the single core but same error is there.
Interestingly Lucene 2.4 what I am using with Solr 1.3 doesn’t have the Scorer  class in
package as the core api does not have any highlight package.

The solr config file does not have any of the score related configuration done inside. Can
anybody help me out in this matter. (Think so a silly config error at my side, can't find
it out :- (  ....)
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sagar