lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Kashyap, Raghu" <Raghu.Kash...@orbitz.com>
Subject snappuller issue with multicore
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 04:40:56 GMT
Hi,

  We are seeing a strange behavior with snappuller

We have 2 cores Hotel & Location

Here are the steps we perform

1.	index hotel on master server
2.	index location on master server
3.	execute snapshooter for hotel core on master server
4.	execute snapshooter for location core on master server
5.	execute snappuller from slave machines (once for hotel core &
once for location core)

However, the hotel core snapshot is pulled into the location data dir.

Here are the commands that we execute in our ruby scripts

system('solr/multicore/hotel/bin/snappuller -P 18983 -S /solr/data -M
masterServer  -D /solr/data/hotel ")

system("solr/multicore/location/bin/snappuller -P 18983 -M masterServer
-S /solr/data -D /solr/data/location")

Thanks,

Raghu