lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From sbutalia <sbuta...@gmail.com>
Subject Parent Child Entity - DataImport
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 00:24:09 GMT

I have a parent entity that grabs a list of records of a certain type from 1
table... and a sub-entity that queries another table to retrieve the actual
data... for various reasons I cannot join the tables... the 2nd sql query
converts the rows into an xml to be processed by a custom transformer (done
due to the complex nature of the second table)

Full-import works fine but delta-import is not adding any new records...

Do I have to specify a deltaQuery for the sub-entity? What else might be
goin on?

<document name="doc">
	<entity name="table1" pk="id"
    		query="	SELECT ID,MY_GUID
    				FROM activityLog
    				WHERE type in (11, 15)"
                deltaQuery="
                        	SELECT ID,MY_GUID
    				FROM activityLog
    				WHERE type in (11, 15) and created_date >
'${dataimporter.last_index_time}'">
  	    <field column="MY_GUID" name="myGuid"/>
		<entity name="table2" pk="ID"
				query="select dbms_xmlgen.getxml('
							select Name, Title, Description
								from metaDataTable
							where MY_GUID = ${table1.MY_GUID_ID}
				            ') mdrXmlClob
						from dual
					  "
				transformer="MD.Solr.Utils.transformers.MDTransformer">
	               		<field column="Name" name="mdName"/>
	               		<field column="Title" name="mdTitle"/>
	               		<field column="Description" name="mdDescription"/>
           </entity>
	</entity>
</document>