lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Yonik Seeley" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Retrieving a non-indexed but stored field
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 19:25:49 GMT
On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 2:09 PM, Andrew Nagy <andrew.nagy@villanova.edu> wrote:
> Nope - I made the schema change and then indexed all of my content.
>
> I can confirm that the URL string is included, cause when I change my schema back to
have both stored and indexed, it shows the URL data in the search results.  When I change
it to stored and not indexed, no data is returned.

I just did a quick sanity test with the example schema, changing the
"name" field to indexed="false" and reindexing.  The "name" field is
still returned in the documents.

You many need to reproduce this in an example you can share with others.

-Yonik