lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Need to write a start.jar file
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 10:27:52 GMT
I've never heard of this need to provide a customized start.jar.
Could you send us a pointer to where you read that if you still have
that available?

But, no, there is no need to provide a different start.jar.  However,
Jetty is really just one example of how you deploy Solr - any modern
servlet container should be fine.  I'd just stick with Jetty and the
built-in start.jar unless you have a compelling reason to switch.

	Erik