lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Muhammed Sameer <samix_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Redirecting output of post.jar and start.jar
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 12:30:40 GMT
Salaam,

When I run post.jar or start.jar its throws a lot of information on the screen, I even tried
redirecting the info but that does not seem to help, I have configured a cron to run post.jar
to run every 2mins to keep the index updated, and each time this runs it throws a lot of stuff
on the console.

Q1) What can I do so that the start.jar and post.jar do not send output to stdout

Q2) Is running post.jar every 2 mins a correct way of keeping the indexes updated, or is there
a more sane way.

Regards,
Muhammed Sameer