lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ्" <noble.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DIH http input xpath syntax
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2008 02:39:02 GMT
The parser is Stax. But the XPath implementation is custom. Certain
XPath features are hard to implement in streaming way
There is not documentation yet.
You can access attributes like /root/a/b/@a
 attribute values can be checked like
/root/a/b[@k]/x or
/root/a/b[@k][@m='n']/x

A lot of what you achieve with advanced XPath can be achieved with a
custom Transformer. If I can get a usecase if would be helpful

All the supported things have testcases
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/solr/trunk/contrib/dataimporthandler/src/test/java/org/apache/solr/handler/dataimport/TestXPathRecordReader.java?revision=681182&view=markup

--
--Noble Paul