lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Epheser <matthias.ephe...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Build Solr to run SolrJS
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2008 10:50:39 GMT
JCodina schrieb:
> Yesterday I got it running, I thouhght I had post it, but I should not push
> the post button.
> The problem I had to solve to run it with the Velocity was to copy by hand
> the
> velocity jar files to /lib.

There is an ant task "example-init" in contrib/javascript/build.xml that should
do this trick for you. It copies solr.war to example/webapps and all the
contrib/velicity stuff to example/solr/lib.

I'm just about to post a patch to integrate a small set of testdata
automatically to the example, so your're tweaking with the core testdata can be
avoided. I will update the wiki as soon as this is commited. After that, only a
checkout and

ant example-init
ant example-start
ant example-import