lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From JCodina <joan.cod...@barcelonamedia.org>
Subject DataImportHanler JDBC case problems
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:43:26 GMT

I tried to perform a DataImportHandler where the column name "user" and the
field name  "User" are  the same  but the case of the first letter,
when performing a full import, I was getting different sorts of errors, on
that field depending on the cases of the names, I tried the four possible
combinations,  and none worked. 
At the end, I changed column name in the database to be "User" and everthing
was fine.
  
<dataConfig>
    <document >
        <entity name="item" query="select * from DeNDocs">
	    <field column="ID" name="id" />
            <field column="User" name="User" />
....

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/DataImportHanler-JDBC-case-problems-tp20617216p20617216.html
Sent from the Solr - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message