lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Marc Sturlese <marc.sturl...@gmail.com>
Subject Customize solr query
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2008 19:34:38 GMT

Hey there,
I would like to customize my query this way:
 I want to give higher boosting to the results that match the query ejecuted
between comas and less boosting to the results matching without comas. I
have it done in my own lucene app (coding straight with lucene). I am trying
to migrate to Solr but don't know how to do this comas stuff. I wouls like
to do something like this:
...title:"+query_string+" (setting boosting 3) and title:+query_string+
(setting boosting 2)...
I supose I have to add something ti the solrconfig.xml but couldn't find
what.
Any advice?
Thanks in advanced

Marc Sturlese