lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Norberto Meijome <numard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use multicore feature in JBOSS
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 23:06:01 GMT
On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 09:55:38 -0800 (PST)
con <convoyer@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1) Which all files do I need to edit to use the multicore feature?
> 2) Also, where can I specify the index directly so that we can point the
> indexed documents to a custom folder instead of jboss/bin?

Con, please check the wiki - the answers should be there

(
 1) = solr.xml ( previously multicore.xml)
2) look in solrconfig.xml for each core
)
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

I speak for myself, not my employer. Contents may be hot. Slippery when wet. Reading disclaimers
makes you go blind. Writing them is worse. You have been Warned.