lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ryan McKinley <ryan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SolrPluginRepository
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 18:46:20 GMT
Thanks!

If there is interest, we could start a non-apache project for plugins
that don't make sense in core or contrib...

Apache Wicket has a project called "Wicket Stuff" on sourceforge that
is a repository for non-core components.  This is where components
linking to non-Apache compatible libraries live and also has very low
barrier to entry (anyone can have commit rights).

I can also run live demos on solrstuff.org... for solrjs, we are
running:
http://example.solrstuff.org/solrjs/

(a solrjs example page should be up shortly)

ryan