lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Shalin Shekhar Mangar" <shalinman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Solrj
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:48:36 GMT
On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 4:32 PM, Raghunandan Rao <
Raghunandan.Rao@newscale.com> wrote:

> I am doing that but the API is in experimental stage. Not sure to use it or
> not. BTW can you also let me know how clustering works on Windows OS cos I
> saw clustering scripts for Unix OS bundled out with Solr release.

Which API is in experimental stage?

By clustering, I think you mean replication. Until the last release (1.3),
we had support only for *nix platforms for replication. In the next release
we have a Java based replication coming which works for Windows also. If you
want, you can try it with one of the nightly (un-released) builds.

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrReplication

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.