lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Shalin Shekhar Mangar" <shalinman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with postOptimize
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 09:09:21 GMT
This is what works for me on Ubuntu 8.04 on the postCommit and postOptimize
section:

1. Make sure the user running solr has read and execute permissions on
snapshooter script
2. Specify absolute path (without any dots) to the snapshooter in the "exe"
section
3. Specify absolute path (without any dots) to the bin directory in the
"dir" section