lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SynonymFilter and inch/foot symbols
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2008 19:04:56 GMT
Hi Kevin,

Find the component that's stripping your " and ' characters (WordDelimiterFF?) and make sure
those characters are indexed first.  Then make sure the query-time analyzer keeps those tokens,
too.  Finally, escape special characters (e.g. " in your example) in the query before passing
it to Solr (I *think* Solr won't do it for you).

Otis--