lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Kashyap, Raghu" <Raghu.Kash...@orbitz.com>
Subject Diagnostic tools
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 16:43:44 GMT
Hi,

Are there are tools that are available to view the indexing process? We
have a cron process which posts XML files to the solr index server.
However, we are NOT seeing the documents posted correctly and we are
also NOT getting any errors from the client

We are using the nightly build of solr jars

Appreciate your response

Thanks,
Raghu
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, please notify the sender
and delete all copies immediately. The sender believes this message and any attachments
were sent free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse, and other forms of malicious code.
This message and its attachments could have been infected during transmission. The
recipient opens any attachments at the recipient's own risk, and in so doing, the
recipient accepts full responsibility for such actions and agrees to take protective
and remedial action relating to any malicious code. Travelport is not liable for any
loss or damage arising from this message or its attachments.