lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Shalin Shekhar Mangar" <shalinman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: localsolr and dataimport problems
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 14:29:20 GMT
Hi Tom,

Solr internals have seen some major overhauls recently and this method was
added a month back. I suggest that you try with the trunk solr war file. You
may be using an older nightly build.

I'm wondering if LocalSolr has kept up with the changes in the
UpdateProcessor API.

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 7:50 PM, TomWilliamson <tom.williamson@hotmail.co.uk