lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mike Klaas <mike.kl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr Logo thought
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 17:28:37 GMT
To me, the release timing doesn't much affect what logo we decided to
use or when to adopt it.  Surely the most visible, important location
for the logo is on the website, that we can replace at any time?

-Mike

On 8-Aug-08, at 7:30 AM, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:

> I think you are right about favicon and I look forward to your
> logos.  Not sure how closely you follow solr lists, but the 1.3
> release is planned for the 18th and if people spot issues with 1.3,
> there will be 1.3.1 after that.  So these are some time frames if
> you want to try getting the logs in for 1.3 or 1.3.1
>
> Thanks for the help!
>
> Otis
> --

>>> product (and besides, Solr works just find with any servlet
>>> container);
>>> 2) there was some legal issue with the word "Solar" ... i don't