lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Norberto Meijome <free...@meijome.net>
Subject DIH - calling spellchecker rebuild...
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2008 13:48:05 GMT
Guys + gals,

just a question of form - would DIH itself be the right place to implement a "URLS to call
after successfully completing a DIH full or partial load" - for example, to rebuild spellchecker
when new items have been added?  Or should that be part of my external process (cron ->
shell script, for example ) that calls DIH in the first place ?

cheers
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

If you find a solution and become attached to it, the solution may become your next problem.

I speak for myself, not my employer. Contents may be hot. Slippery when wet. Reading disclaimers
makes you go blind. Writing them is worse. You have been Warned.