lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Alexander Ramos Jardim" <alexander.ramos.jar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading solr from .properties file
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 20:28:45 GMT
Hello Henrib,

I have read the issue and it seems an interesting feature for Solr, but I
don't see how it address to my needs, as I need to point Solr to the
multicore.properties file.

Actually, I have already resolved my problem, hacking SolrResourceLoader so
that it can load a solr.properties file  inside a directory defined in a
standard JVM argument the sysadmin puts on all JVM's (I know this is stupid.
He could put the solr.home, but NO, he said! Use the standards! F0cking
sysadmin...)