lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From wojtekpia <wojte...@hotmail.com>
Subject Faceting MoreLikeThisComponent results
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 18:50:42 GMT

When using the MoreLikeThisHandler with facets turned on, the facets show
counts of things that are more like my original document. When I use the
MoreLikeThisComponent, the facets show counts of things that match my
original document (I'm querying by document ID), so there is only one
result, and the facets are not interesting. I tried changing the order of
search components (facet after mlt), but that didn't change the behavior.
How can I facet the results of the MoreLikeThisComponent?