lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jon Baer <jonb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HttpDataSource questions
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2008 05:09:36 GMT
Ahhh very cool, did not realize that one.  I was actually able to use
a db entity over the http entity so I pulled a list of subdomains and
include it that way.

One small *possible* feature request (or is it possible already) is to
load entities by name?  For example if I wanted to cron up something
like:

?command=delta-import&entity=newyork,chicago,etc

Im guessing this is something that would be possible using
javax.script but Im on 5 and ScriptProcessor does not seem to work w/
BSF.  It would be nice to have something like that *without* having to
add anything like a conditional tag.

- Jon