lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From dudes dudes <akam...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject RE: spell-checker and faceting
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:14:49 GMT

hi again,
I have one more question to ask with regards to following statements..

http://localhost:8080/solr/spellCheckCompRH?q=smath&spellcheck=true&facet=true&facet.limit=-1&facet.field=lastname

lastname is a field that is defined under schema.xml... what if I want to list all the fields
that are defined under the schema ? is it possible to use some wild cards ?

thanks again.
ak

> Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 13:32:05 +0530
> From: shalinmangar@gmail.com
> To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
> Subject: Re: spell-checker and faceting
>
> On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 1:24 PM, dudes dudes  wrote:
>

>> hi,
>> thanks for your response and suggestions.
>>
>> I can get all the facet working now if I issue:
>>

>> http://localhost:8080/solr/spellCheckCompRH?q=smath&spellcheck.q=smath&spellcheck=true&rows=0&facet=true&facet.limit=-1&facet.field=lastname
>>
>> The above statement retrieves all the last-names and facet them, but since
>> Smith was miss-spelled as smath, therefore it says
>> < int  name = "smith "> 0
>>
>> what I would like to achieve is to type smath , solr corrects it to smith
>> and also facet it to something like this ( at the same time):
>>
>> < int  name = "smith "> 2
>>
>> can this be done in one go ? or the end user has to decide the suggestions
>> and then solr facets them ?
>

> No, you must issue another request to get the updated facet counts and
> search results.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Find the best and worst places on the planet
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/101719807/direct/01/