lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Shalin Shekhar Mangar" <shalinman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vote on a new solr logo
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:04:28 GMT
I'm hesitant to do another poll. It can only delay things. We have only 17
issues left to resolve in 1.3 out of which 3-4 are almost cooked and we must
focus on the rest.

Since the ones in the poll were the only designs available and keeping in
mind that everyone got ample time to cast their vote, I guess we should
choose the one with maximum number of votes. As per Grant's suggestion,
let's do a quick vote on solr-dev and finalize things. Thoughts?

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.