lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ryan McKinley <ryan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spellchecking multiple fields?
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:47:25 GMT
and the caveat that all fields would need to be declared in the
solrconfig.xml (or get used for both fields)

this could work...  would also need to augment the response with the
name of the dictionary, or assert that something will be written all
the time (so you could know the 2nd <lst name=spelling> would be for
the 2nd configured dictionary.