lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: Multiple search components in one handler - ie spellchecker
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 18:13:22 GMT

Andrew Nagy wrote:
> Hello - I am attempting to add the spellCheck component in my
> "search" requesthandler so when a users does a search, they get the
> results and spelling corrections all in one query just like the way
> the facets work.
>
> I am having some trouble accomplishing this - can anyone point me to
> documentation (other than
> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SpellCheckComponent) on how to do this or
> an example solrconfig that would do this correctly?

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-solr-user/200806.mbox/%3C44705.76.117.81.167.1214515546.squirrel@www.modperlcookbook.org%3E

in general, just add the

   <arr name="last-components">
     <str>spellcheck</str>
   </arr>

bit to your existing handler after following setup in the twiki docs.

you can ignore the part about the exceptions, as that has been fixed in
trunk.

HTH

--Geoff