lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vote on a new solr logo
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:37:28 GMT
My opinion: if its already a runaway, we might as well not prolong
things. If not though, we should probably give some time for any
possible laggards. The 'admin look' poll received its first 19-20 votes
in the first night / morning, and has only gotten 2 or 3 since then, so
probably no use going to long.

- Mark

Shalin Shekhar Mangar wrote:
> 28 votes so far and counting!
>
> When should we close this poll?
>
> On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 1:18 AM, Mark Miller <markrmiller@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Perfect! Thank you Shalin. Much appreciated, and a dead simple system. My
>> vote is in.
>>
>> - Mark
>>

>> Shalin Shekhar Mangar wrote:
>>

>>> Will this do? A 1-5 for each image is difficult but I guess this goes 80%
>>> with 20% effort :)
>>>
>>> http://people.apache.org/~shalin/poll.html<http://people.apache.org/%7Eshalin/poll.html>

I am going to do my

but if you could,