lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Singh <jacobsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Distribution and restarting jetty
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 11:17:17 GMT
Hi,

I just managed ot hack the distribution scripts a little so that I can
specify a different rsyncd module so that I can have multiple indexes
rsyncing from the same server on the same port! yeh!

Okay, so I'm very excited that it's almost working, but I have one
pretty huge issue.  Everytime I run the snapinstaller, it requires that
I restart jetty for the /admin/stats.jsp page to show items in the index
(I assume searches would also fail, but haven't tried).

Once I restart, no problem.  Does anyone have a solution for this?

Best,
Jacob