lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Nagy <andrew.n...@villanova.edu>
Subject RE: SpellCheckComponent problems (was: Multiple search components in one handler - ie spellchecker)
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:53:48 GMT

Well my import program has an older copy of the solr libs ...  so we can ignore that problem.

However my problem still stands when I run solr normally from my July25 snapshot.  There are
no errors - and no output to the solr logs when I post a query.

Have you or anyone been able to successfully add the spellcheckcomponent to the default select
searchhandler?

Thanks
Andrew