lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Lance Norskog" <goks...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: UnicodeNormalizationFilterFactory
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 03:00:34 GMT
ISOLatin1AccentFilterFactory works quite well for us. It solves our basic
euro-text keyboard searching problem, where "protege" should find protégé.
("protege" with two accents.)

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Hostetter [mailto:hossman_lucene@fucit.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 4:05 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: UnicodeNormalizationFilterFactory

: I've seen mention of these filters:
:
:  <filter class="schema.UnicodeNormalizationFilterFactory"/>
:  <filter class="schema.DiacriticsFilterFactory"/>

Are you asking because you saw these in Robert Haschart's reply to your
previous question?  I think those are custom Filters that he has in his
project ... not open source (but i may be wrong)

they are certainly not something that comes out of the box w/ Solr.

-Hoss