lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "William Pierce" <evalsi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Commit problems on Solr 1.2 with Tomcat
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 12:55:11 GMT
Hi,

I am having problems with Solr 1.2 running tomcat version 6.0.16 (I also tried 6.0.14 but
same problems exist).  Here is the situation:  I have an ASP.net application where I am trying
to <add> and <commit> a single document to an index.   After I add the document
and issue the <commit /> I can see (in the solr stats page) that the commit count has
been increment but the docsPending is 1,  and my document is still not visible from a search
perspective.

When I issue another <commit/>,  the commit counter increments,  docsPending is now
zero,  and my document is visible and searchable.

I saw that someone was observing problems with 6.0.16 tomcat,  so I reverted back to 6.0.14.
 Same problem.

Can anyone help?

-- Bill