lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Shalin Shekhar Mangar" <shalinman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help for preprocessing the query
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 15:12:03 GMT
ServletRequest and ServletRequestWrapper are part of the Java servlet-api
(not Solr). Basically, Koji is hinting at writing a ServletFilter
implementation (again using servlet-api) and creating a wrapper
ServletRequest which modifies the underlying request params which can then
be used by Solr.

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.