lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Runo <mr...@zappos.com>
Subject Re: Release date of SOLR 1.3
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 18:58:28 GMT
There isn't a specific date so far, but I'd like to say that only once
in the year or so I've been working with the SVN head build of Solr
have I noticed a bug get committed. And it was fixed very quickly once
it was found.. I think if you need to have development features you're
probably safe to use the SVN head, but remember that it is dev, and
you should *always* test new builds before actually using them =p

Thanks!

Matthew Runo
Software Developer
Zappos.com