lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: new user: some questions about parameters and query syntax
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 06:40:37 GMT
Right, the only actively developed Solr client is really Solrj.  All other ones are not well
maintained - I don't recall seeing any patches for any of them in the recent months.  In other
words, if your Python client offers everything (and more) that the reptile client in Solr's
repo offers, that smells like a potential contribution, should you feel like it.

 Otis