lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Yonik Seeley" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: why don't all stored fields show up?
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 17:01:44 GMT
On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 11:57 AM, Hung Huynh <hh@vinaconsulting.com> wrote:
> Do you think it might be a problem with my schema and data loading?

Maybe.

> I loaded
>  CSV with 39 fields and didn't get any error message. I have a total of 39
>  stored fields, but not all of them are reported back when I query for them.

Try to tackle it by getting more specific.
Look at a single row in the CSV, and query for the id of that document
in the index and see what's missing.  Check the schema for those
missing fields.  Try to replicate the problem with another CSV file
with just that single record.

If you still can't figure it out, give us the following info:
- the URL used to load the CSV data
- the single record CSV file
- the result of querying for that single record
- your schema

-Yonik