lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ryan McKinley <ryan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default core in multi-core
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 00:33:05 GMT
hymmm -- "default" should be removed and should not do anything.

The intended behavior is that /solr/select?q=*:* should be 404, you
would need to call
  /solr/core0/select or /solr/core1/select to get anything.

So yes, this is a bug.  I'll remove the old "default=true" bit and
file a bug to make sure we fix before 1.3

thanks
ryan