lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <li...@holsman.net>
Subject Re: Solr replication by solr (for windows)
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:26:36 GMT
The current scripts use rsync to minimize the amount of data actually
being copied.

I've had a brief look and found only 1 implementation which is GPL and
abandoned
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jarsync.

Personally I still think the size of the transfer is important (as for
most use cases not much is actually changed every hour).. but thats just
me.. your case may be different than mine.

regards
Ian