lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Leonardo Santagada <santag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plans for a new Solr Python library
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:02:21 GMT

On 24/03/2008, at 15:34, Yonik Seeley wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 12:27 PM, Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 12:13 PM, Yonik Seeley <yonik@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>> AFAIK, no one has fixed the outstanding bugs and indicated it was
>>> ready to be committed.
>>
>> What is the preferred approach to fixing bugs in patches? Attaching
>> new patches?
>
> Yes, just attach a new version of the patch and describe what you
> changed.
>
> -Yonik

We started the project on google code to do an independent module...
that is so we can have version control and everything. If anyone more
wants to join just send me their google account.

I at least intend to commit back the library or at least maintain the
same license so our lib can become the official one in the future...
but yep lets fix the bugs first and think about integration later.

--
Leonardo Santagada