lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Peter Cline <pcl...@pobox.upenn.edu>
Subject uriEncoding for solr in glassfish
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 19:20:18 GMT
Hi all,

This is a little off-topic, so I apologize.  I asked a question not too
long ago about uri encoding problems, and got a quick and accurate
response, so I thought I would try again.

I need to pass utf-8 encoded characters to solr instances, so I need the
uri encoding to be done in UTF-8.  In tomcat, this was accomplished by
setting an attribute of the Connector (thanks Nicholas and Yonik).
We're considering moving from tomcat to Glassfish (for various reasons),
so I'm trying to get this working there as well.  I found a very similar
setting, setting the uriEncoding property in the http-listener, but it's
not seeming to have any effect--solr is getting garbled strings.

So, in effect, my question is this: has anybody used solr in glassfish
and had to address this problem?

Seems unlikely, but it's worth a shot.

Thanks,
Peter