lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SolrJ and RawResponses
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 21:27:33 GMT
OK, I will look into it.  setProcessor is only defined for the
CommonsHttpSolrServer and I am trying to use the abstract SolrServer,
but I guess I can cast.  Also, the setProcessor isn't great in that it
isn't thread-safe (i.e. if I am reusing said SolrServer for other
tasks in other threads).  Would adding an request() method that takes
in a ResponseParser make sense?

-Grant