lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Vijay Khurana" <contactkhur...@gmail.com>
Subject Boost the results for filter value in a single query
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:15:52 GMT
Hi,
Here is the problem I am facing.
One of the field in my index is content_source which I use to filter my
results.
I want all the documents that have content_source value as ABC OR DEF
and all the documents having DEF
should appear before the documents that have content_source value as ABC. I
am using DisMaxRequestHandler and Solr 2.0.

Currently I am using below query:

q=test&qt=dismax&fq=contemt_source:("ABC" OR "DEF")

The above query doesn't guarantee the appearance of DEF documents before
ABC.
I want to do this in one query. is it possible?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Vijay