lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From nithyavembu <nithyave...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject How to search multiphrase or a middle term in a word???
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 18:19:45 GMT

Hi All,

   I am facing a problem when search for multiphrases in a word.
   My index data is :
srinivasan,sweetheart,thomasmaster,thomasMaster.(totally 4 words)

   Scenario : 1

   Search data : vasan
   If i search for "vasan", its return nothing. But the result should be
"srinivasan".
   Like that, if i search for "hear", its return nothing. The result should
be "sweetheart".
   The indexing data is correct while indexig.

   Scenario : 2

   Search data : Master or master
   if i search for "master" or "Master" (Please note the word cases), its
returning only "thosmasMaster".
   But it has to return both "thomasmaster" and "thomasMaster".

   But mainly, i am unable to search a middle term in a word. I have
attached my schema.xml with this mail.
   Please help me out.
   Thanks in advance.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p15484754/schema.xml schema.xml