lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Alessandro Senserini" <alessandro.senser...@plateau.com>
Subject wildcard newbie question
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 23:31:53 GMT
I have a text field type called courseTitle and it contains

Struts 2

If I search courseTitle:strut*  I get the documents but if I search with
courseTitle:struts* I do not get any results.

Could you please explain why?

Thanks.

.
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal
and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is privileged
and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.