lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Norberto Meijome <free...@meijome.net>
Subject Re: How to configure Solr on Tomcat 6.0 as windows Service
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 23:20:01 GMT
On Wed, 2 Jan 2008 16:25:58 +0530
"Laxmilal Menaria" <lmenaria@chambal.com> wrote:

> I have tried Solr using jetty, its run on command prompt, but now I want to
> comfigure solr on tomcat-6, so nay one know how to configure it as windows
> service using tomcat.

Any particular reason you don't use Jetty as a windows service?

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"I'm not afraid of dying, I just don't want to be there when it happens."
  Woody Allen

I speak for myself, not my employer. Contents may be hot. Slippery when wet. Reading disclaimers
makes you go blind. Writing them is worse. You have been Warned.