lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Leedy <leed...@gmail.com>
Subject How to delete records that don't contain a field?
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 22:22:56 GMT
I was wondering if there was a way to post a delete query using curl to
delete all records that do not contain a certain field--something like this:

curl http://localhost:8080/solr/update --data-binary
'Content-type:text/xml; charset=utf-8'

The minus syntax seems to return the correct list of ids (that is, all
records that do not contain the "_title" field) when I use the Solr
administrative console to do the above query, so I'm wondering if Solr
just doesn't support this type of delete.

Thanks for any help...